Login

* Register
View unread posts

* Search 

[ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

21 Mar 2014, 18:15

Hey guys, this is still rolling out to servers, so not every server will have these changes right now. But by some time tomorrow we expect all of them to have it.

Thanks!

3/21/2014 Server Changelog

Balancing adjustments and general changes
  • - The damage indicator from Electric Smoke is now much more noticeable
  • - Search Drones will now show up in Classic Modes of Angel City
  • - Arc grenade/mine effects no longer draw on friendly Pilots and Titans
  • - Lowered the point value of defensive actions in Hardpoint mode and CTF.
  • - Increased the score limit in Attrition
  • - Flag Return points reduced
  • - Flag Carrier killed points reduced
  • - Explosives detonated by Dead Man's Trigger are now slightly delayed
  • - Explosives detonated by Dead Man's Trigger now play a warning sound before exploding
  • - Slightly decreased the damage of the Smart Pistol when not locked onto a Pilot
  • - Slightly decreased the hip-fire accuracy of the Smart Pistol
  • - Certain Burn Cards could be exploited to give multiple uses
  • - Evac Dropships are now more responsive to Pilots entering them
  • - Hacking a Mega Turret will now restore it's health to full
  • - Cluster Missiles damage reduced against Evac Dropships

Bug Fixes
  • - Titan could become stuck in the position he lands in
  • - Auto-Titan wouldn't stand up until you embarked into it
  • - Several rare server issues restarting the game in to the lobby
  • - Pilot could end up out of bounds while rodeoing a Titan as it is destroyed
  • - Pilot could warp through certain locations when jumping off a Titan
  • - Rodeoing a Titan that has been doomed by your SMR could kill you
  • - Players being able to enter some geometry in Smuggler's Cove
  • - Titanfall will now give proper kill credit when it kills a Pilot embarking into their Titan
  • - Minions in Attrition now continue to spawn until the Epilogue begins
  • - Player couldn't hack a Mega Turret console
  • - Server would sometimes error when leeching a Spectre
  • - Hardpoints sometimes awarded defense score to players not near the hardpoint
  • - Rare issue when ejecting from a Titan
  • - Server would sometimes error after a match while returning to the lobby
  • - Double XP burn card sometimes not being applied properly

21 Mar 2014, 18:21

This is nice and all, but man would I love a game mode with more players - perhaps 8v8. Some of these maps are way too big for 6v6 and the game ends up being very slow paced.

The game is also in dire need of new, unique game modes

21 Mar 2014, 18:22

swishh wrote:
This is nice and all, but man would I love a game mode with more players - perhaps 8v8. Some of these maps are way too big for 6v6 and the game ends up being very slow paced.

i would like a 4v4 :/ with no Ai .. we can't all have it our way.

21 Mar 2014, 18:23

Great changes, love 'em all. +1 Respawn!
That smart pistol nerf makes me laugh. >:)

21 Mar 2014, 18:24

they didn't touch the shotguns, so i can still run around with it lol

21 Mar 2014, 18:26

12v12 no titans? hint hint lol

Thanks for the updates!!

21 Mar 2014, 18:28

good new all around :)

Would you be able to give an approx eta for any performance patches if there even is one ?

21 Mar 2014, 18:30

Is there any way to reduce the size or opacity of displayed burn card on the screen? as it blocks the view when applied.

Changes seem good though so far.

21 Mar 2014, 18:31

We need private matches that is a #1.This would be an E-Sports HIT if we just had the support! It would alos help for its longevity, and the life of the game. As for e-spaorts, its free promotion so people in the competitve community will buy the game . It would also attract more Youtubers!

21 Mar 2014, 18:33

MXtheMEX wrote:

Sshhhh don't tell them :p

21 Mar 2014, 18:39

thought private matches would be in the first update. i guess i thought wrong :(

21 Mar 2014, 18:41

reload3duk wrote:
MXtheMEX wrote:

Sshhhh don't tell them :p

ooh **** i mean oh no the shotgun doesn't work anymore

21 Mar 2014, 18:42

Do you have some issue with people defending in CTF/Hardpoint? (don't you want people defending or something?), I really don't like how you nerfed all defence points.

And you nerfed the smart pistols hip firing and non locked on damage, but didn't adjust the shotgun or buff the hemlock (or nerfed the ranged accuracy of the carbine instead of buffing it).
-
I like the rest of the changes (as long as deadman trigger doesn't have to much of a delay), but I find the SP and points changes really kinda crappy.

21 Mar 2014, 18:55

reload3duk wrote:
Is there any way to reduce the size or opacity of displayed burn card on the screen? as it blocks the view when applied.

Changes seem good though so far.

^+1

EDIT: I forgot to add that I am more of a "defence" player in Hardpoint/CTF and honestly I don't think that the defend points should have been reduced I thought it was a good balance between attack and defend. I hope it isn't a huge deduction but we will just have to see!

Nice to seem some awesome fixes/changes so far. Anyway I have been having a ton of fun on Titanfall and I am normally not the one to complain but could you take a look into removing or changing the radius of the "auto lock" jump kick on the PC version? I am not sure how it is on the console version considering I don't own a console but it is kinda ridiculous.

Last edited by evadedfx on 21 Mar 2014, 20:58, edited 2 times in total.

21 Mar 2014, 18:57

TheCowboy wrote:
Do you have some issue with people defending in CTF/Hardpoint? (don't you want people defending or something?), I really don't like how you nerfed all defence points.

Because you can top the game boards in hardpoint just by sitting on a point all day and not firing a single shot.

21 Mar 2014, 18:58

Thanks, Double XP soon? :)

21 Mar 2014, 18:58

PiLoTPaYn3 wrote:
We need private matches that is a #1.This would be an E-Sports HIT if we just had the support! It would alos help for its longevity, and the life of the game. As for e-spaorts, its free promotion so people in the competitve community will buy the game . It would also attract more Youtubers!

No, private matches won't be enough for community, there seems to be no spectator mode, no API for your profile or any kind of sort of investigating of other players.

There also seems to be no work on clans or a proper matchmaking, as a tweet has confirmed that when they speak about matchmaking the mean private lobbies..... like wtf?

This game seems to be overall balanced which means it has e-sport capabilities, but it doesn't seem to support it by any way, and that is such a shame...

21 Mar 2014, 19:04

MXtheMEX wrote:
swishh wrote:

i would like a 4v4 :/ with no Ai .. we can't all have it our way.

FACTS! someone might not be playing in a full match if he think the maps are too big for 6v6...

21 Mar 2014, 19:13

Do you have any idea of when you will come out with a custom games lobby? That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Mar 2014, 19:13

Lot good, some bad: Wonder where you gathered the complaints to address some issues. playing defense is also a skill set if you want to lead your team to victory.

Other notable misses.
- It will be nice to know which maps I lost or won in campaign mode
- being able to preselect a side before entering a lobby
- Private matches should be of importance.

21 Mar 2014, 19:14

How about the lobbies ready button and renaming of custom loadouts?

21 Mar 2014, 19:16

PiLoTPaYn3 wrote:

Sttooooppp with the competitive s***, ITS A CASUAL FPS.

21 Mar 2014, 19:27

What about this no skill ninja kick???
You can die with one stupid kick while you are shooting your opponent, just because a kick is causing more damages than a bullet... that sucks!

Last edited by Furiiman on 21 Mar 2014, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.

Hard point defend went from 75 to 25. Wow that's a pretty big reduction. I never had a problem with someone defending a base, even if they don't fire a single bullet. They are performing a duty. I can run and grab other bases and count on that guy staying. 50 would have seemed more fair but oh well. Great game so far Respawn. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by venom93corba on 21 Mar 2014, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not overjoyed by the lowering of the defense points to 25. Since this change went into effect it gives almost no incentive to defend a post which plays as big a role as capturing does to win rounds. I think it should at least go to 50 if not all the way back to 75. I get why this was done but defending is as integral a part of winning as capturing and now that I receive pennies on the dollar for doing it, it kind of defeats the point. Please fix this issue.

V/r,

A concerned player and avid supporter.

Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

* Search 

Search for:
Jump to: