Login

* Register
View unread posts

* Search 

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

26 Mar 2014, 18:20

lets be honest, this game is suppose to be the ultimate online experience. I have a surplus of maps and a handful of gametypes and no way to play against friends. This game is obviously being looked at by competitive leagues and the joke of a title update the halo games got lead to their death.

Regardless of the features, we do need to be able to play with and against friends. The maps have incredible detail and so much to explore. The complete lack of an overhead map when you press start means we have no idea where we are half the time. I'm finally really getting a grasp on all the maps.

so when can we expect new gametypes and private lobbies?

26 Mar 2014, 21:28

This needs to be answered.

What an oversight to not include custom games. What happens when 11 of my friends are on and we all want to play together? Not to mention the server outage yesterday turns the game into a lump of s***. This game feels rushed in so many areas its unbelievable.

26 Mar 2014, 22:07

It's not an oversight they decided not to do it at launch. They didn't forget it. Don't worry though they've shown if you cry enough they'll change it.

26 Mar 2014, 23:15

Indeed it would be awful to not be able to organise custom games in the near future. Honestly don't understand why many newer titles seem to be leaving out these features which have always been so important to serious gamers :/

27 Mar 2014, 00:24

I would say some big patches/updates will come with the release of the first DLC
(only just over 2weeks from now)

If I don't see patches/updates within around the first week of DLC I don't think ill will buy it. Because usually if i haven't seen big/patches updates by that time it usually means the game developers have moved on to their next big thing and the current gets little love.

They have already done some minor patching and kudos for that, but im sure a little more is needed.

There are some stress zones in regards to the frame rate on the console, occurring common enough to be an important problem. weapons/items/abilities ect that don't perform/give no where near as good as others...

I hope/expect to see these things addressed or atleast acknowledged by the time DLC arrives....

I like semi sundried tomatoes

27 Mar 2014, 01:41

There was a post around here where someone asked on of the support staff in the chat support and they said something to the effect of 2 or 3 days. Obviously take that for what's worth but I don't believe it's going to be as long as 2 weeks. What next big thing would they be moving on to less than a month after the release of their only big thing?

27 Mar 2014, 02:25

Capsfan587 wrote:
There was a post around here where someone asked on of the support staff in the chat support and they said something to the effect of 2 or 3 days. Obviously take that for what's worth but I don't believe it's going to be as long as 2 weeks. What next big thing would they be moving on to less than a month after the release of their only big thing?

Titanfall 2 of course.....?

They have already made a solid foundation and great core gameplay, they now know there is money to be made in it.

All the hardwork was in creating the game engine, now they have even more funding to work on the easier stuff and can be safe in the knowledge that people will buy it.

They will take all the feedback and add it to the next title, safe in the knowledge that they are giving their customers what they want, but creating it how they want you to want it :)

That's the risk with new IP's, your creating some thing that your potential customer base has no knowledge of, hoping that most will enjoy it. Then build on that customer feedback.

At least that's what I would do

I like semi sundried tomatoes

27 Mar 2014, 04:15

I can't wait to run customs against teams I built my friends list against all MVPs of every match my team has played so many lobby fillers

27 Mar 2014, 06:15

TheAcidpiss wrote:
Capsfan587 wrote:

They have already made a solid foundation and great core gameplay, they now know there is money to be made in it.

All the hardwork was in creating the game engine, now they have even more funding to work on the easier stuff and can be safe in the knowledge that people will buy it.

They will take all the feedback and add it to the next title, safe in the knowledge that they are giving their customers what they want, but creating it how they want you to want it :)

That's the risk with new IP's, your creating some thing that your potential customer base has no knowledge of, hoping that most will enjoy it. Then build on that customer feedback.

but unless they fix a lot of the shortfalls in this game, people won't be buying the next game... lots of PR work made the game sell, and for the most part, it's awesome, but I know a lot of people wont be so quick to buy another game from these guys unless stuff gets fixed pretty soon... I know I won't...

27 Mar 2014, 06:49

Mrj1999 wrote:
TheAcidpiss wrote:
Capsfan587 wrote:

but unless they fix a lot of the shortfalls in this game, people won't be buying the next game... lots of PR work made the game sell, and for the most part, it's awesome, but I know a lot of people wont be so quick to buy another game from these guys unless stuff gets fixed pretty soon... I know I won't...

That is what they said about the crap call of duty and battlefield series. Bugfield 4 still sucks.

01 Apr 2014, 09:41

just want to bump this because the question still needs to be answered. Im investing my time into this game and getting very comfortable with the maps. Running 17-0 is fun but not against kids who have no idea what they are doing.

the game has Halo level potential. Just needs some custom lobby love.

this is the "official" forum, and as such i assume someone working for this company is reading some of this s*** and it would be nothing less than unacceptable for this game to not get the attention it deserves because next year you plan on throwing out a new title with all that we are asking for.

idk why video game companies don't grasp the fact that we will pay the asking price as long as it is what we want. instead its just make a few dollars here and there. I paid 100$ for ffxi on the ps2 because it needed a hard drive. Did i have 100$ at the age of 14? no, did i beg my parents and literally make it my only present for an entire year? fug yea, because it was what i wanted. Please give this game more features than nintendo wii's raging rabbid rabbits w/e

01 Apr 2014, 09:56

Ive learned in my time here that it is completly useless to ask questions. No one will answer. The mods here have been choosen by Respawn to keep us in touch..and to be honest they do a horrible job.

You're better off signing up to Twitter, learning how to use it, Find Vince Zampella, tweet him, and hope to god he tweets you back.

THATS the best customer service Respawn can come up with? Ive wondered WHY ive even bothered signing up for this forums..since I can learn anything on here from Twitter first.

This is just a place to talk/complain about Titanfall. No questions will get answered. Sorry to be a debby downer.

01 Apr 2014, 10:04

Basic private match is in QA now, hopefully out soon, but no promises.

01 Apr 2014, 10:07

Stcrook wrote:
Ive learned in my time here that it is completly useless to ask questions. No one will answer. The mods here have been choosen by Respawn to keep us in touch..and to be honest they do a horrible job.

You're better off signing up to Twitter, learning how to use it, Find Vince Zampella, tweet him, and hope to god he tweets you back.

THATS the best customer service Respawn can come up with? Ive wondered WHY ive even bothered signing up for this forums..since I can learn anything on here from Twitter first.

This is just a place to talk/complain about Titanfall. No questions will get answered. Sorry to be a debby downer.

How do your words taste now that you are eating them?

01 Apr 2014, 10:11

scriptacus wrote:

I tot I taw a RE DEV.
I did I did
O.O

01 Apr 2014, 10:26

Dante wrote:
Stcrook wrote:

VERY convenient that they just so happened to answer after I called them out lol. Whats the deal in the Gooser Patch ETA thread then? Or many other un-answered questions?

This is what happened. Some mod read my post and said "Oh $hit, someones on to me, better go give an answer" lol.

Seriously, how many other questions have been answered on here by a Mod? Thats the only one Ive seen. Im going to the Gooser thread right now to make the same exact post. Hopefully we get some answers, if not I will atleast enlighten people to the customer service of this site..or lack of.

01 Apr 2014, 11:09

yo i feel special as s***

01 Apr 2014, 11:23

scriptacus wrote:

"soon" .. in other words "when its done"

^^

01 Apr 2014, 11:32

Stcrook wrote:
Dante wrote:
Stcrook wrote:

VERY convenient that they just so happened to answer after I called them out lol. Whats the deal in the Gooser Patch ETA thread then? Or many other un-answered questions?

This is what happened. Some mod read my post and said "Oh $hit, someones on to me, better go give an answer" lol.

Seriously, how many other questions have been answered on here by a Mod? Thats the only one Ive seen. Im going to the Gooser thread right now to make the same exact post. Hopefully we get some answers, if not I will atleast enlighten people to the customer service of this site..or lack of.

You have an overinflated sense of self. It was all coincidental that you're a whiner in this thread, then a devolper replied and proved you wrong. You're just not that important, at all.

I've seen multiple posts from developers on these forums. When they're not posting, I imagine they're working hard to get you the very features you're whining about. We live in an ungrateful and unreasonable world where instant gratification isn't instant enough for people anymore.

02 Apr 2014, 04:00

I can already tell that you're one of those guys who no matter what anyone says, they'd be !%^*#/crying/complaining. If you took the time to read any of my post, you would see thats not the case at all.

You say you've seen multiple questions answered by Devs and mods on here? I challenge you to find me 3. 3 whole questions answered in threads by a Mod or Dev. Something important, find 3.

Ive been on this site since Beta launch and trust me, Respawn is either very slack on getting the info to the Mods, or the Mods don't care enough. Im thinking the first option.

But since we're on the topic, heres how a Moderator works in a forum(I currently have friends who are Mods). They litterally check in once or twice a day, just to skim over the first couple pages to make sure there isnt any spambots, double posters, troll threads, hate threads etc etc. They rarely post. When they do, its usually to threaten a ban on someone for stepping out of line(been there on this forum), or a quick post to show someone that they are wrong.

If you think the Moderators, are sitting around their computers all day, focusing just on this site, working on their phones getting the newest info so they can pass on to us first hand..you are wrong.

Most mods will actually apoint an "Admin" status to someone so they have less work. An Admin, would be a regular here, someone who posts constantly and is easy to talk to.

02 Apr 2014, 04:11

Stcrook wrote:
I can already tell that you're one of those guys who no matter what anyone says, they'd be !%^*#/crying/complaining. If you took the time to read any of my post, you would see thats not the case at all.

You say you've seen multiple questions answered by Devs and mods on here? I challenge you to find me 3. 3 whole questions answered in threads by a Mod or Dev. Something important, find 3.

Ive been on this site since Beta launch and trust me, Respawn is either very slack on getting the info to the Mods, or the Mods don't care enough. Im thinking the first option.

But since we're on the topic, heres how a Moderator works in a forum(I currently have friends who are Mods). They litterally check in once or twice a day, just to skim over the first couple pages to make sure there isnt any spambots, double posters, troll threads, hate threads etc etc. They rarely post. When they do, its usually to threaten a ban on someone for stepping out of line(been there on this forum), or a quick post to show someone that they are wrong.

If you think the Moderators, are sitting around their computers all day, focusing just on this site, working on their phones getting the newest info so they can pass on to us first hand..you are wrong.

Most mods will actually apoint an "Admin" status to someone so they have less work. An Admin, would be a regular here, someone who posts constantly and is easy to talk to.

1) Abbie hacking cheating.
2) Abbie gooser
3) DKo5 server improvements.
4) Argonomic i forgot where sorry.
5) Scriptacus on this thread.
2 extra :p

02 Apr 2014, 08:08

Stcrook wrote:

Cool story. Now do me a favor and click on scripticus' name and go to search posts. Then you will get 3 pages of answers from various threads, JUST FROM ONE DEVELOPER.

There are others on here, too. I've been here since the alpha, devs reply to questions often, you're just too lazy to look for them because it doesn't suit your argument.

Sounds like your friends aren't very good mods, since I've had many conversations with server am of the mods on this site, at different times of the day.

Listen, they aren't singling you out to silence you. It's likely that they are busy, and didnt have a chance to reply to this thread. They did not go out of their way to reply just to silence your whining.

02 Apr 2014, 08:21

Sharne wrote:

Cool story. Now do me a favor and click on scripticus' name and go to search posts. Then you will get 3 pages of answers from various threads, JUST FROM ONE DEVELOPER.

There are others on here, too. I've been here since the alpha, devs reply to questions often, you're just too lazy to look for them because it doesn't suit your argument.

Sounds like your friends aren't very good mods, since I've had many conversations with server am of the mods on this site, at different times of the day.

Listen, they aren't singling you out to silence you. It's likely that they are busy, and didnt have a chance to reply to this thread. They did not go out of their way to reply just to silence your whining.

Ok, so if they're tons of Mods, answering all the questions people want answered...THEN WHERE IS THE GOOSER PATCH lol? Please show me something a Mod has said about the Gooser patch, something that hasnt been taking directly off twitter. I'll instantly admit Im wrong, Ive searched, and the only thing Ive found is generic comments taking directly off somewheres else.

But the fact that all these mods are "skipping" over a very important topic speaks VOLUMES. The Gooser patch is one of the most talked about threads on here right?

This is the official forums. And one of the most talked about topics, something that litterally hundreds of people are freaking out about, doesnt deserve a Mods time??? really? I want to know WHY???

If they can post on other(not nearly as important topics), then they should VERY EASILY be able to post something regarding Gooser. WHY don't they?

02 Apr 2014, 08:24

LordPuck wrote:
1.) Abbie hacking cheating.
2) Abbie gooser
3) DKo5 server improvements.
4) Argonomic i forgot where sorry.
5) Scriptacus on this thread.
2 extra :p

Ok So 1 was in this thread, 1 you cant remember, and 2 are stickied. Im not trying to be rude, But did ANY mod say ANYthing about the Gooser that hasnt already been said(first)on Twitter? Can you post what Abbie said about the Gooser?

Id love to hear some new info....if there is any.

02 Apr 2014, 08:29

To me the most obvious question is this - How in the world do you completely bypass a SP campaign to focus on MP and launch the game without any sort of normal matchmaking functionality?

On top of this there should be some sort of run over for data centers. It is ridiculous to have to leave my party and queue to a different data center as it gets later in the night.

Launching the game with the 60 fps lock bug was also an extremely curious decision.

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

* Search 

Search for:
Jump to: