Login

* Register
View unread posts

* Search 

[ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

04 Apr 2014, 09:47

So, we're trying to gather more info about any matchmaking issues people are having since we integrated the beta matchmaking into Attrition and Hardpoints. Help us help you by providing the following if issues come up:
  • * Platform
  • * Datacenter
  • * Most recent time of issue (including time zone)
  • * What playlist you were trying to connect to (hardpoints, attrition, etc)
  • * Exactly what the issue was
Thank you!

04 Apr 2014, 09:53

Platform PC
Datacenter South Asia
Time of issue All the time

My issue is why am i using only 25kbps to join a game ? and if i join a game which has already stared then it used 50kbps for a little and then uses 25kbps again. it takes a while so how do i increase the speed at which i connect cause sometimes a match starts and i enter 2 minutes later ?

Last edited by icedante116 on 04 Apr 2014, 10:03, edited 2 times in total.

04 Apr 2014, 09:55

I'm getting a lot of empty servers and sometimes the loading map screen gets stuck for a long time and I have to force quit the game and open it again.

PC
Brazil (also happens with the USA ones)
Happens all day, started like two days ago

Last edited by danioc on 04 Apr 2014, 10:00, edited 1 time in total.

04 Apr 2014, 09:56

Well, I expected the matchmaking taking a bit longer than usual but I think it can be improved to be a little bit faster. Also, a couple matches started with our team on four players against theirs full six, two minutes passed and no other two players were matched and therefore we totally got wrecked when enemy Titans deployed.

On Xbox.
US East.
1:00 am of 4/4

Last edited by atheistcruz on 04 Apr 2014, 09:58, edited 2 times in total.

04 Apr 2014, 09:57

PC
US East and US North Central
0800-1500R
Matchmaking has been taking an extremely long time, 5-15 minutes each round, to get into a match. People are saying that the extra time results in more balanced matches, but that is not the case in my experience. If anything, it's worse than before.

Quote:
http://i.imgur.com/9GOaJTz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZClzmdJ.jpg
We weren't in a party, just randomly matched together. The system didn't split us up, it just gave us another team to beat on. And yes, I've been on the receiving end of such ass-whuppery. It isn't all that much fun either way, especially after having to wait longer than a round even lasts before I can play at all.

^Quoted from another thread.

04 Apr 2014, 09:58

I've never been able to play since the new matchmaking?! I can't find data center's and it stays at "Connecting" when pressing "Play". It's been like this for 2 days...

Any thoughts here?

Console: Xbox One
ISP: Charter - 80/5

04 Apr 2014, 09:59

My only issue at the moment, is the switching lobby at the end of most rounds. 90s wait was already enough, now i have to wait for it to find another lobby and then wait some more for the timmer to ran out.

To me once the lobby is found then we should stick with it. If i don't like the lobby i am in, then i will decide to leave the lobby on my own.

PC, US-Eastern, 10pm est and up, hardpoint

Last edited by sordess on 06 Apr 2014, 03:01, edited 1 time in total.

04 Apr 2014, 10:05

Platform : PC
Datacenter : East Asia
Time of issue : All the time

Alone in the lobby for 10/15mn. So long to find a game.

04 Apr 2014, 10:05

The main issue is finding a game. Long lobby search times; sometimes up to ten minutes.

The second issue is balance. I've played around five matches and all were lopsided. I'm stuck playing those same players. If I attempt to find a new lobby, I get thrown right back in against the same team.

The matchmaking was better before, in my opinion. If the teams were unbalanced the player could easily leave and find another match. This is no longer the case.

My two cents.

04 Apr 2014, 10:08

PC
North Europe

Horrible wait times, getting a full 6v6 is nigh impossible

04 Apr 2014, 10:08

PC
US East/US North Central
Since the new matchmaking rolled out to "Hardpoint and Attrition" (I play at various points between 9AM-2AM EST)
Takes 5+ minutes to find a match on anything except Variety Pack (it's impossible to find a CTF game ever), teams are often still unbalanced (games are almost always stomps) and one team often has 2+ more players than the other

Last edited by Codeacious on 04 Apr 2014, 10:41, edited 1 time in total.

04 Apr 2014, 10:09

Platform: PC
North Central US

Issues: Amount of time to find a match is insanely long and varied. It takes between a couple minutes to about ten minutes sometimes. You would expect that it would be looking for a very balanced match, but these matches seem even more unbalanced than before. A team (full) of Gen 5+ versus my team of four where I am the only one that is even Gen 2. After the match the teams weren't even evened out or balanced.

edit: Time of Issues-- 4/3/14-4/4/14

Last edited by ChargingChuck on 04 Apr 2014, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.

04 Apr 2014, 10:16

Xbox one
West europe
Peak time 730/830 pm but this happens all the time even more so when I am on my own
Uneven teams, never 6v6. being put up against full teams of players better than I am, even more of a issue when I am playing with randoms as they quit out and makes it even worse.

Played 15 games after the update and lost every single game, I am nowhere near a bad player either. great skill based matchmaking.
2 minuites + to find a game

04 Apr 2014, 10:16

Platform - PC
Datacenter - I've tried all Europe and East US
Time of issue - Every time I try to play.

Its beyond ridiculous that this matchmaking has been integrated, especially as I seen only one or two praising it, with lots of other posts complaining about it (while it was in BETA). Nor did I see any threads from Respawn asking our opinions on the matter. I literally can't get a game for 10-15 minutes EVERY time I try. This is a multiplayer only game, how can you flippantly change something this important, forcing your player base to have more waiting time than playing time? Seriously, before people walk away, fix it, like, now.

04 Apr 2014, 10:17

Platform: PC
Datacenter: EU West
Time of issue: Most of the time
Exactly what the issue was:

These are the main issues I keep having:
-It takes 5 minutes to find a game.
-It starts uneven.
-When people leave, it takes ages before new players join, making most games uneven.
-It seems to look for matching teammates first. When it can't find a good opposing team, it regularly matches a team full of good and experienced players against a team of bad or inexperienced players.

In short, it's less balanced than before, while it takes much, much longer to get into a game. I don't want to play the game anymore, because it's mostly menus, "connecting" and boring or frustrating matches.

04 Apr 2014, 10:24

Xbox one
Us east
All the time
It takes over 10mins to connect to a group, by the time the system finds a few people, others have quit and it has to search again. Makes attrition and hard point unplayable. Also after the match you take another 6mins to search for a new team.

04 Apr 2014, 10:27

xbox one
north central data center
time of issues - since you implemented the beta matchmaking.

long wait to find games several minutes actually. constantly put into loosing games when i do get put into a lobby the countdown timer is way to long after waiting all that time to even get into a lobby. Worse connections in game I'm noticing way more high ping players this wasn't an issue previously.

Also matchmaking will start games with uneven player counts I would get put into a lobby with 2 or 3 players on my team and a stacked team of six high level players and the game would start anyways. I have played this game about 5 hours a day since release and last night was the first time i got mad and just turned the game off.

Why wouldn't you just keep the old matchmaking and shuffle the teams? i honestly had zero issues with the old matchmaking now this game is just frustrating and I'm looking for something else to play till the issue is fixed.

Last edited by nick2093 on 04 Apr 2014, 10:31, edited 1 time in total.

04 Apr 2014, 10:28

Platform: Xbox One
Datacenter: West
Time of issue: Last 16 hours
Exactly what the issue was: When entering Hardpoint/Attrition games, it will either sit in the lobby "Finding teammates... 0 results" or a game will be put together with super uneven teams - 3v6, 4v6 etc. Something is definitely broken since the matchmaking update. It was so frustrating this morning that I just logged off.

04 Apr 2014, 10:29

abbie wrote:
So, we're trying to gather more info about any matchmaking issues people are having since we integrated the beta matchmaking into Attrition and Hardpoints. Help us help you by providing the following if issues come up:

Platform
Datacenter
Time of issue
Exactly what the issue was

Thank you!

XB1
West Europe
4.30-5.30pm
Slow matchmaking, often without achieiving a match, uneven teams (6v4), poor connection (I have 120d/l and 11.5u/l).

Honestly, I had no issues before the patch with anything, I fail to see how this situation is better.

04 Apr 2014, 10:33

Platform: Xbox
Datacenter: South
Time of issue: 3pm Central
Exactly what the issue was: It takes forever to find a match and when I do, my team is completely outmatched. I can handle my own, but I'm stuck with a bunch of guys scoring less than 10 points each while dying 10+ times. Fun has been replaced with frustration. Good job catering to the casual fan who will drop this title as soon as something else comes along.

04 Apr 2014, 10:40

neurot1cal wrote:
Platform: Xbox One
Datacenter: West
Time of issue: Last 16 hours
Exactly what the issue was: When entering Hardpoint/Attrition games, it will either sit in the lobby "Finding teammates... 0 results" or a game will be put together with super uneven teams - 3v6, 4v6 etc. Something is definitely broken since the matchmaking update. It was so frustrating this morning that I just logged off.

+1 on the just turning it off. Before, I found it hard to stop playing the game. Now, many people can't even stand to play it (myself included).

04 Apr 2014, 10:41

Platform: Xbox
Data Center: North/West Europe
Time of Issue: All the time
Exactly what the issue was: The issue was, is and will always be dealing with 200+ ping since we don't have a close server

04 Apr 2014, 10:46

We've just done another round of tweaking on PC, so if you were having issues before, we'd love you to report back.

04 Apr 2014, 10:51

Same as my earlier post help me please its the 2nd post

04 Apr 2014, 10:54

Platform: PC (Origin)
Data Center: East Asia/Southeast Asia/Japan West
Time of Issue: All the time
Details: Played during Beta/Release - everything worked FLAWLESSLY (good ping, steady FPS). After March 20th update - infinite ship loading loops, level loading time out, packet loss when in game.

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

* Search 

Search for:
Jump to: