Login

 * Register
View unread posts

   * Search 


 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next



16 Feb 2014, 16:12

Posts: 5
Thank goodness. The code I got hasn't been working, kept getting errors. I was getting worried I may not be able to play this.




16 Feb 2014, 16:22

Posts: 3157
The Xbox One open beta download is once again working! If you are still experiencing issues, it will be available for everyone within the hour.


_________________
My pretty mouth will frame the phrases that will disprove your faith in man



16 Feb 2014, 16:30

Posts: 7
Any news about PC beta? Everyone is so hyped to play!




16 Feb 2014, 17:03

Posts: 1
i had found out they sometime's send both of them. i got one for the PC and the Xbox one. they need to have more maps, have it set up for different country's. not all in one big server. they also need a campaign mode on here as well. you really need a gaming computer for this one. video card would have to be a nvida 700gtx area.




16 Feb 2014, 17:42

Posts: 1
Silphatos wrote:
Any news about PC beta? Everyone is so hyped to play!

latest I have seen on Zampellas's Twitter page

Respawn ‏@Respawn ·
Over the next couple hours we'll be getting all the PC people who signed up access through the My Games Library in Origin.


so hopefully in the next few hours we will see something on Origin

*edit: that tweet from Respawn was 25 mins old as of the writing of this post


Last edited by spectre70 on 16 Feb 2014, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.



16 Feb 2014, 17:46

Posts: 3157
The latest on the PC open beta through tweets!

"@Respawn: Hey PC players: Did you register before 4pm PST yesterday? Check your My Games Library in Origin, getting more people in to test servers."

"@Respawn: Over the next couple hours we'll be getting all the PC people who signed up access through the My Games Library in Origin."


"@Respawn: If you don't see it in your library yet, hang tight! It'll be appearing over the next couple hours for some users as it rolls out."


_________________
My pretty mouth will frame the phrases that will disprove your faith in man



16 Feb 2014, 17:55

Posts: 202
Laddie13 wrote:
The latest on the PC open beta through tweets!

"@Respawn: Hey PC players: Did you register before 4pm PST yesterday? Check your My Games Library in Origin, getting more people in to test servers."

"@Respawn: Over the next couple hours we'll be getting all the PC people who signed up access through the My Games Library in Origin."


"@Respawn: If you don't see it in your library yet, hang tight! It'll be appearing over the next couple hours for some users as it rolls out."


Please keep us informed. Many of us that have not received a PC beta code are getting kind of anxious.............I know I am..........




16 Feb 2014, 18:05

Posts: 7
Kingkat54 wrote:
Laddie13 wrote:
The latest on the PC open beta through tweets!

"@Respawn: Hey PC players: Did you register before 4pm PST yesterday? Check your My Games Library in Origin, getting more people in to test servers."

"@Respawn: Over the next couple hours we'll be getting all the PC people who signed up access through the My Games Library in Origin."


"@Respawn: If you don't see it in your library yet, hang tight! It'll be appearing over the next couple hours for some users as it rolls out."


Please keep us informed. Many of us that have not received a PC beta code are getting kind of anxious.............I know I am..........


Same. I haven't gotten 1 but im so excited to play.




16 Feb 2014, 18:06

Posts: 2
So if I didn't sign up for the beta (and the website say's its full) will I still be able to download it? My roommate got his invite on Origin and I want to play with my buddies. I was under the assumption it would be an open beta so I didn't sign up anywhere.




16 Feb 2014, 18:22

Posts: 7
Keenis wrote:
So if I didn't sign up for the beta (and the website say's its full) will I still be able to download it? My roommate got his invite on Origin and I want to play with my buddies. I was under the assumption it would be an open beta so I didn't sign up anywhere.



No, you have to have signed up by the time they say above.


_________________
Trust is the most valuable thing you will ever earn.



16 Feb 2014, 18:29

Posts: 3
Then this thread is a lie because it is not open to all. Open beta..... I don't think so it is closed beta. Yet the consoles get it all. Waited up frantically checking your site every hour because you said we would see open beta. Hoping the lies are not enough to cause me to not pick up my pre-order at the store on march 11.




16 Feb 2014, 18:37

Posts: 3
Quoting from a post that your guys Moderator named Laddie13 "Vince Zampella has announced that Respawn is opening the beta for everyone. This means you will not need a key to get in. They will begin rolling out the open beta later tonight starting first with Xbox, and PC later. Enjoy!" end quote. SO now we need a key to download the beta client WTF. Nice way to treat your players. Go ahead and give yourself a bad rap from the beginning on your first game release. So what's the deal?




16 Feb 2014, 18:54

Posts: 3
Laddie13 wrote:
Vince Zampella has announced that Respawn is opening the beta for everyone. This means you will not need a key to get in. They will begin rolling out the open beta later tonight starting first with Xbox, and PC later. Enjoy!

Also a big shout out to Respawn's Slothy for his awesomeness!


So now I want to know where are our keys?


Last edited by FoxyLady0809 on 16 Feb 2014, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.



16 Feb 2014, 19:00

Posts: 3
Ok my boyfriend and I signed up for the Beta Key sometime on February the 14 and till now we have not gotten the so called key, therefore we would like to know what the deal is with it? Because we know that there has been other people that has signed up way, way after us and they have gotten it already as we speak, and besides we have spend lots of money on games from Origin all premium packages....


Last edited by FoxyLady0809 on 16 Feb 2014, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.



16 Feb 2014, 19:00

Posts: 3
Ok my boyfriend and I signed up for the Beta Key sometime on Friday February the 14 and till now we have not gotten the so called key, therefore we would like to know what the deal is with it? Because we know that there has been other people that has signed up way, way after us and they have gotten it already as we speak, and besides we have spend lots of money on games from Origin all premium packages....


Last edited by FoxyLady0809 on 16 Feb 2014, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.



16 Feb 2014, 19:02

Posts: 2
From Respawn tweet page....

Matt
@Respawn I have an important question so please answer. Will people who didn't apply for the PC beta still be able to get in? thanks.

Respawn ‏@Respawn
Not currently.




16 Feb 2014, 19:07

Posts: 2
"PC beta will open to everyone as well. We will keep you updated." so this is incorrect?




16 Feb 2014, 19:17

Posts: 202
Keenis wrote:
"PC beta will open to everyone as well. We will keep you updated." so this is incorrect?


NO I think they are working on getting the beta codes/access out. I am not sure they can get it done tonight.

I think they have been working hard on getting the game working.

I may wait a little longer tonight, but...............




16 Feb 2014, 20:04

Posts: 3
We PC Gamers, always have to wait for the kids to get feed first! lol




16 Feb 2014, 22:00

Posts: 3
L2R, THEY SAID PC WOULD NOT NEED A KEY FOR "OPEN" BETA AND NOW WE DO. AND IF YOU SAY YOU REGISTERED FOR BETA ON THE 14TH I WANT TO KNOW HOW BECAUSE THE TITANFALL.COM/BETA PAGE WAS THE SAME ON VDAY AS IT IS TODAY!!!




16 Feb 2014, 23:10

Posts: 1
I have still not gotten to play and i registered for beta(pc). Am i jumping the gun on this or do i need to contact a specific department or whatever to get to check out the game?




16 Feb 2014, 23:33

Posts: 2
Titanfall beta has just appeared on My Games in Origin ... downloading now.

I registered the other day , don't know if it because I pre-registered or if it is acctually an open beta.




17 Feb 2014, 01:02

Posts: 4
Registered last Thursday and nothing on my account yet :(

Hope it will be ready within next 4 hours so I cant go home from work and just knock the hell out of people^^




17 Feb 2014, 02:08

Posts: 4
Useless timing for someone living in Europe and with a day job. Thanks for not giving me access! I still have a poster of Titanfall on my wall from when I played it at Gamescom, but I guess you just used your chance to turn things around. This "beta" did not even work as publicity in my case. It was rather a form of negative publicity.




17 Feb 2014, 02:51

Posts: 1
Will there be a wipe of Ranks etc @ release ?
(Some games do let players keep rank, items etc from Open beta)


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

   * Search 



Search for:
Jump to: