The next patch is called Operation Endeavor and it will be live on December 19th! We’ve got some new weapons skins you’ll be able to purchase, game updates including another nerf to Grapple! [just kidding we’re bringing it back to two charges], and rad new Featured Modes we’ll will be adding to the rotation. Let’s get to it:
Elite Weapon Warpaints
We once again have six weapons, the Double Take, Cold War, DMR, R-201, R-97, and the G2 all getting their Elite Warpaint treatment. Like before, Pick these up as a bundle for 19.99 USD or individually for 4.99 USD.
A normal and a Prism version of the banners have been added.
Upcoming Featured Modes
- Turbo LTS – Last Titan Standing gametype with double core generation and dash regen rates. Everyone also has Turbo Engine kit.
- Spicy Attrition – Attrition where everyone’s Ordnance ability is replaced with Ticks.
- The Otherside – All Phase Attrition.
- Rocket Arena – Live Fire with modified EPGs and autopistols.
- Turbo Titan Brawl – Titan Brawl with double core generation and dash regen rates. Everyone also has Turbo Engine kit.
Good news everybody –
- Grapple has been reverted back to two charges
- After changing grapple to one charge, we did see a small shift in tacticals players chose. However, it still is by far the most commonly picked tactical and trying to change that status quo would require adjustments that would diminish a mechanic that we and many players love. Because the earlier change was not driven by balance concerns, we’re happy to revert Grapple back to its previous state of two charges. Swing away!
- G2 now drifts upwards as you shoot (console only)
- Minor optimizations for X1X and PS4 Pro
This art by KP_N7 from our forums shows their Northstar sad but ready for what’s over the horizon.
This MRVN from TheMostSafestPublic (Deviantart) is ready to help.
NERPachino from Deviantart reminds us that sharing is caring, especially when it comes to batteries.
Moving forward we would love to hear what you think about future FNN’s. As you know we’ve got some projects in the works we aren’t going to be talking about for a while so we want to hear your ideas for other topics and content you’d like to see from us next year.
It’s hard to believe it’s the end of the year already! Shortly we will all be taking some time off to enjoy the Holiday with our families and friends and we hope you enjoy yours! It’s been an amazing year for Titanfall, Respawn, and our community and we’re thankful for all your passion and support.
We’ll see you on the 19th when Operation Endeavor goes live! Have a great week.